• Indications: Spinal Disc Degeneration with chronic cervical pain.
• Strategy: Spinal Disc Replacement (ADR stands for anterior disc replacement) replaces the intervertebral Disc with a disc prosthesis maintaining natural mobility of the spin.
• Inpatient treatment: 2 days for cervical disc replacement.
• Outpatient Rehabilitation: 5 days for cervical artificial disc.
• Earliest flight home: 7 days after surgery for cervical disc replacement.
• Recommended flight home: 10 days after surgery for cervical disc replacement.
• Recommended time off work: 3 weeks for cervical disc replacement.
• Suture removal: Cervical disc surgery - no sutures.
• Time before driving a car: Cervical disc replacement - 1 week.
Copyright 2020 ©SpinalSurgeryMexico.com All Rights Reserved.